Here is how the insurance claims process works:
CONTACT QUALITY RESTORATIONS, INC. FOR A FREE STORM DAMAGE EVALUATION
- Call 205-747-0562 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our representatives will inspect your home and verify whether or not you have hail or wind damage.
CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO FILE A CLAIM
- Inform the insurance company that your home was examined by a licensed General Contractor and damage was found.
- Describe the type of storm damage that occurred.
- Know the date of loss.
INFORM US WHEN THE INSURANCE ADJUSTOR WILL BE COMING AND WE WILL MEET WITH THE ADJUSTOR TO REVIEW THE DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME.
- Quality Restorations, Inc. and the insurance adjustor will inspect your property together.
- Your insurance adjustor will submit a summary report (scope of work) that will be forwarded to you.
FORWARD A COPY OF THE SUMMARY REPORT (SCOPE OF WORK) TO QUALITY RESTORATIONS, INC.
- Your insurance will send you a summary report (scope of work) that describes the damage and itemizes costs.
- Quality Restorations, Inc. will negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf regarding any price or quantity discrepancies; your insurance company will update the summary report as needed. Forward a copy of any revised summary reports to Quality Restorations, Inc. as they become available.
QUALITY RESTORATIONS, INC. WILL MEET WITH YOU TO MAKE SELECTIONS.
- You select materials and colors then sign an agreement with us.
- Together we will discuss a start date that best fits your schedule.
- Materials are delivered and the project usually begins within 48 hours of delivery assuming the weather cooperates.
- Quality Restorations, Inc. oversees the process. The job site will be cleaned and inspected to ensure quality and satisfaction.
PAYMENT BALANCE AND WARRANTY INFORMATION.
- Quality Restorations, Inc. provides you and your insurance carrier a copy of your invoice (or notice of completion) when our work is complete.
- Forward final payments to Quality Restorations, Inc. once the job is complete. You may need to have your mortgage company endorse your insurance check. This should be done without delay.
- You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades.
- You will receive all applicable warranty documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full.